Thursday, 31 October 2013

അച്ഛന്റെ ബാല്യം (Achante Balyam)


Book Name                                       അച്ഛന്റെ ബാല്യം (Achante Baalyam)
Author                                               അലക്സാണ്ടർ റാസ്കിൻ (Alexander Raskin)
Translation                                         
Illustration
Published By
Year
Thanks to Facebook Page ആ പഴയ റഷ്യൻ പുസ്തകങ്ങൾ for sharing this book

Request

Request one and all to share the books in your collection to booksofsovietunion@gmail.com to preserve these treasures to future generations.

Download Link അച്ഛന്റെ ബാല്യം
When Daddy was a little boy





 

4 comments:

  1. I still remember this book..I had this once,
    but i gifted it to one of my friends.. now i miss this book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember this book..I had this once,
    but i gifted it to one of my friends.. now i miss this book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes there are download links in the blog

      Delete